Jump to content

Spiderpig

Legends
  • Posts

    6,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    116

Everything posted by Spiderpig

  1. From. What I've read no you cant its all digital, no physical tickets will be issued. Its a nonsense to be honest, all I can suggest is get a friend or family member to get a ticket for you.
  2. I was hoping for the same, but as you say not on sale. I decided on south stand section J 1 and got 2 £40 tickets in there, an extra £4 but should be a good view.
  3. Spot on, if there are no other options available then kick it long and clear the danger, it was very poor judgement from Ward that cost us a goal that's probably 4, maybe even 7 points hes cost us so far in just seven games.
  4. I went for Stamatelopoulos I've been critical of him and I'm still not convinced but he did well today, so credit where its due.
  5. The errors made by Ward are nothing to do with the system JBA is asking the players to play, they are pure and simply him making a complete James Hunt of it and failing to meet the basic requirements of a goal keeper, ie catching the ball or not passing it straight to an opposition player.
  6. Or Ward could have taken the simple, easy and sensible option of just booting it up the park as far as possible and we would not have lost a goal.
  7. Just seen the highlights of Celtics 2nd goal, WTF was Ward doing, he passed it straight to the Celtic player ffs, yes he makes a few good saves but hes making too many bsd errors, time for Oxborough to get a chance
  8. You really are an arsehole, have a look at yourself ffs🤦‍♂️
  9. A bit early for that assessment, hes scoring goals so hes on the right track but the jury is still out, I hope the improvement continues.
  10. Maybe the goal last week did give him a boost, I hope it has and he starts making a habit of scoring
  11. Mikka Biereth on as a sub for Monaco v Man city in the champions league tonight.
  12. You make your own luck, we never settled for the draw and went for the win, and we got our rewards, even after we scored we were still attacking in the 97th min. But like you I still remain to be convinced about Stamatelopoulos hopefully last night will be the boost he needs, that said I'd hope we are looking at targets to bring in another striker in January just in case.
  13. Avoid buying tickets for the Celtic end, that's where the "singers " will be, plus the view of the pitch is shite. The north stand near the back or South stand lower section I 6 seem to be the best views available.
  14. Managers never leave Motherwell and go on to greater achievements, Fir Park is the high point in their careers. 😃
  15. Two Scottish goalkeeping legends playing that night as well Goram and Leighton conceding 11 goals between them 😂
  16. Beaten again, finished 2-0 to Untd, Thelin might not be in charge on Saturday.
  17. Here it is, 3:40 in https://youtu.be/gO6Vp50P2h4?feature=shared
  18. Our good run in the league cup has also brought us a decent cash reward just over £228k so far from TV and prize money, with hopefully more to come. https://x.com/SPFLWatch/status/1969807339491602477?t=yHwDPCKasnNOq9fpSPS6Gg&s=09
  19. Its only the ugly sisters followers that subscribe given nearly every one of their away games is on TV.
  20. No mugs just thugs as usual they will try and kick us off the park.
  21. A win on Saturday would be massive for the teams confidence 3 points could see us up to 3rd depending on other results.
  22. Great draw, some SPFL officials will be looking for another job tomorrow though as its not went to plan 🤣
  23. The media are beginning to notice our lack of an effective no 9, with the quote below from the BBC "A more clinical striker would have put this game to bed as Apostolos Stamatelopoulos spurned several chances," "Spurned several chances" i really hope that's not his tag line for the season.
  24. Spot on with that but as that wont happen till the January transfer window it will be more of the same. I'd love to be proved wrong with Stamatelopoulos but hes showing no signs of that happening.
×
×
  • Create New...