Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    171

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. Probably get run out of town for this suggestion but to try and get his confidence up and make him realise we are rooting for him how about song next time he comes on to OHHHH WILLY WILLY WILLY WILLY WILLY WILLY WILLY VOGT Just a suggestion
  2. At first I thought lower than that but 5800 home fans on midweek game and after all the European expense is very good. I think a lot of neutrals cone to watch us mow
  3. Probably getting confused cos he was on loan at Auckland last season. You had the right continent....but not necessarily the right player 🤣
  4. I sometimes we think overanalyse things such as. So and so didnt smile at full time This person only clapped 5 times to the fans Criticism is fine as long as its done in a constructive way. This season already is very encouraging and with players returning from injury the competition for places is keeping all the lads on their toes. Look at Lowry since we signed Hodge and now Levitt. Also big Thor put in a shift when he came on. Genuinely excited this season, long may the Alfred revolution continue, at this rate he will be a legend...........awwww nawww.....I've done it again! 🤪
  5. Up our section of hunter stand wasn't any real criticism of Vogt, more like sympathetic groans as nothing came off for him. I am willing him on to come good as he comes across as a really likeable guy that wants to be part of the Alfred revolution. As with great goals I personally thought Lowry miskicked it!!.......just kiddin. 🤣 COYW
  6. Bit harsh.......I think Jake GR has been really good............ahhhhhhhhhh got you now 🤣🤣
  7. Noticed on Instagram post from club at end of game when players applauding fans Alfred putting his arm round Vogt. Poor lad just looks devoid of confidence. Hope he can turn it round, there are glimpses there but when confidence low its hard.
  8. Good point pal, something I always try to encourage for players that are struggling, poor Willy being the main one. I notice after game that Alfred said he brought on 5 quality subs, winder if in part said to give willy a boost. Bench looking strong though when you consider williams, rcc and said didnt even feature. Happy Days
  9. It's from a rangers YouTube channel, I wouldn't read too much into it
  10. I thought Willy got in the way of Willy 🤪
  11. I was always hopeful he would come good and in first season him and JT looked a good combo until........yup that's right......he got injured. Good luck to him
  12. I confess I was frustrated with him 2nd half but funny when you see highlights and things you miss. Also utd red card not as wild as I first thought....but hey ho 🤣🤣
  13. Watching highlights Maswanhise actually 2 assists in 2nd half
  14. Foster and Allan the pundits, analysis plus a bit of folk music 🤣🤣
  15. With players coming back from injury and plenty options then Maswanhise needs to up his game or he will be in bench. Williams, RCC, Kanga, Sparrow, Said all options in wide roles
  16. Taxi driver sounds like lad I was at school with as he almost said same about Maswanhise earlier in year
  17. 2nd half he was soooo frustrating. Like you say only way he gets a move is getting amongst goals and back to form
  18. Aye all right...calm doon pal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  19. At 1-0 there is always that worry but once went 2-0 up it was easy peasy and we played some great stuff. Our squad i feel is stronger and plenty competition for places. Lowry was outstanding and Hodge is so tidy. Kanga I think will be a great acquisition also and good to see Seb get his first goal. I felt heart sorry for Willy tonight, nothing happened for him and looks devoid of any confidence. Also I thought the drum at times can be annoying but jeez that swanee whistle in cooper stand should be used on criminals for a confession 🤣🤣
  20. If you did sing that you would be like Patti Labelle snd.....on your own🤣🤣
  21. Hodge excellent but I thought Lowry was superb and what a strike. Kanga looks like a good acquisition
  22. Are you Spiderpig....are you spide..............whoops!! 🤣
  23. Be interesting what starting line-up is. If Jake GR fit i would start him right-back ahead of Sparrow. Paulsen JGR. JKL. MOORMANN. LONGELO HODGE. FADINGER LOWRY KANGA. WILLIAMS MASWANHISE doubt that will be starting line-up. Feel Said went off boil a bit and JT not suited as main striker plus RCC probably start. More options though
  24. Who's the other one? 🤪🤪
×
×
  • Create New...