Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,451
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    169

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. If Lambert then that for me would be a great move. He has made his money so I dont think wages would be an issue. And if it's a case of him putting himself in shop window(similar to Steve Clarke going to Killie) them only way he gets a bigger job is if he does well with us . However I doubt we will get him
  2. Whoever we get needs time. If we go down we can't blame it on them. They need time to sort out the mess they have been left with. As fans we need to get right behind them and maybe just maybe we can survive this season
  3. I expect a big reaction on Wednesday which I feel is a kick in the teeth for Hammell. No idea if we will win but we shall see
  4. Yep , exact 2 names I would consider. Both had bad experiences in last jobs but I think both would improve us.
  5. Got season ticket but Arsenal v Man C is more appealing but I will be there as usual
  6. Watched highlights, brutal. But Hammell does a great foghorn leghorn impersonation.......not good enough...not good enough....I care...I care..... disappointing.. disappointing
  7. At least we had a nice strip today ......oh.hang on
  8. If Hammy goes I would have no problem with yogi, I mean we made a boo boo appointing Hammell (sorry folks). Yogi decent record but seems to get judged a lot on how he speaks (bit like Martindale). Yogi would kick arses and hey if it doesn't work at least we tried
  9. "disappointing....not good enough....looked good in training.....but (scratches head).....it's disappointing.....not good enough......(scratches head)......but we go again next week. Loved him as a player and will always be a well legend but not a manager
  10. Though at same time, the players have a lot to answer for. Disgrace
  11. Aye Stevie, the players are right behind you. Horrible to see as the guy is a well legend but enough is enough.
  12. I kept convincing myself there was a player there .....one of my better jokes
  13. KVV as lone striker doesn't work so we are losing and what does Hammy do?........ unbelievable Jeff
  14. Right KVV, let's see how much this club means to ye, get us out of this mess
  15. Is Furlong playing well? Hopefully as young and fit he can go the extra mile......ps. biggest 45 mins of Hammy's career, let's see how much the players are behind him
  16. I feel we have the players but Hammy isn't getting best out of them. And you ain't going to win anything with Spittal and Goss in midfield
  17. At least we have plenty options on bench. Long way to go
  18. No idea what formation is but let's see. I am happy to see Slattery and KVV benched but Goss starting is bizarre. Let's see how Aitchy and Obika do up top .... get intae them
  19. No idea what midfield will be today but with butcher signed hopefully it makes them realise place under threat so they will need to up their game, this applies mainly to Slattery and Goss. Oh please give us 3pts today
  20. Yep very combative from what I remember
×
×
  • Create New...