Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,452
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    170

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. Yep, I actually enjoy the reverse psychology ( within reason). We are now all nervous as MJC a tad optimistic 馃お馃お
  2. Yup thats the worry pal, could easily see someone coming in with a bid
  3. Hibs Hibs Hibs as Alfred said last night 馃お馃お. This will be a difficult game but hopefully longelo fit to start and maybe see Lowry off the bench at least. I would keep Maswanhise on bench and give him half an hour. COYW
  4. They definitely have a hard role. Can make a dozen great saves in a game but one howler and that hets remembered. I am sure Paulsen will be fine, still settling in
  5. Keeper worries me a wee bit, times looks solid, other times a bit shaky. That one he spilled 2nd half was brutal
  6. I wasnt saying that after first 20 mins but he came onto a game and took his goal well. I think Longelo and Williams could be a great double act on the left
  7. To be honest the chanting from support doesn't bother me. Would be more annoyed if flares let off These fans paid a lot of money for this trip so total respect
  8. Job done, nervy early on and RCC soooo frustrating ( until great 2nd goal). Sloppy at times but this is a new team so still gelling I think Williams will be a great signing. Watched in new century with my mate, really busy and good buzz COYW
  9. Happy with that line-up, RCC left mid with williams behind him. Come on well, lets do this
  10. But. But. But........best fans in the world. Or as Stuart mccall would have said......Boot.....Boot.....Boot. 馃お
  11. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cly5gd9y0djo Slight tangent but saw this report yesterday and with all of those mugshots its like the worst game of Guess Who ever!! 1. "Do they have more than 5 teeth?'.........No 馃榿馃榿
  12. I wouldn't build your hopes up...................馃お馃お
  13. I can relate to that as I have been ripping the a**e out of some jokes for years 馃お馃お
  14. To be honest I don't think we will be going down that line again. We are just in situation just now due to various factors. 1. 6 players plus Welsh all left 2. 8 players out injured 3. Season started earlier due to European ties. We needed a keeper in quick so that explains Paulsen deal. Lowry one i can see being loan but with view to permanent move if he takes advantage of this opportunity for him. Hopefully a couple more permanent signings and injured players back will mean 3 max on loan
  15. He did say it, saw the interview. Wouldnt recommended it, can you imagine the trip to the loo the next day! 馃お馃お
  16. I think the injuries will be a reason we have got a few loanees in.
  17. Are we only signing players with double-barreled surnames? Magic.......cant wait to get Ben Gannon-doak on loan 馃ぃ馃ぃ
  18. Welcome to my world 馃お馃お
  19. Another centre half would be good. Mcginn not back for a while and now 35,
  20. I didn't even mean that 馃ぃ馃ぃ
  21. Anyone quoting or showing marx brothers goes up in my expectations. Mirror scene in Duck Soup always cracks me up. As for Dykes, couldn't afford him anyway
  22. Used to lick out septic tank with back of tongue......eeeeeeeee........luxury
×
×
  • Create New...