Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    171

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. Sam Nicholson has one strong hand to punch it 20 yards!
  2. Bigger than us? Don't agree.....plus we have more stands than them 🤪
  3. Great post. 4yr deal is bonkers. 2yr deal more realistic. This is the guy who wasn't renewing then suddenly changed his mind. If he gets us out group stage then clears out the dross then I might give him more time
  4. Loved it when he slapped the bald guy on the head........whoops......wrong Beni Anyone under 35 will have no idea what I am on about
  5. It's a travel booking company, he does the TV commercial for them, you probably don't get it in Oz
  6. Did he say that after using Trivago? 🤪
  7. Ye I think time to move on now. We cant change anything now
  8. Yup, I agree, if foot on line its fine
  9. And the £200 million premiership play off final....zzzzzzzzz
  10. Tonight's game sponsored by Kettlewell
  11. Tam also said JBA rejected offer from sellik. Not really convinced as he was happy entertaining Rod Stewart. Time will tell who we get
  12. Lennon starts away to napoli today
  13. Couldn't resist it.........lenny Henry Couldn't top that one
  14. Or we appoint a geordie manager using Way I ! 🤪
  15. If Lenny Henry is being quoted as being funnier than me its definitely time to retire 🤪🤪
  16. Dougie Donnelly's interview with him yesterday after cup final was cringeworthy
  17. Said before but I would punt Maswanhise asap, form since end of January poor and I just feel like Bair we cash in while value decent. Also just my view but if Rangers were serious about Watt then how about £2.5 million and Findlay Curtis?. Think that would be good business for players we signed for hee haw
  18. Agree 💯. Oneill back to his old self, tries the charm but once confronted goes into full defence mode.
  19. David Gray? Nice guy but don't agree...........please forgive me 🤪
  20. Ditto.......not the post.......the height 🤣
  21. Ah"ll dae the jokes 🤣🤣
  22. You must have typed A Naw by mistake 🤪
  23. If he went then after 1 game would be valued at £25 million!! 🤣 I saw Cardiff linked so £2.5 million plus turnbull would be great piece of business
  24. Yup i am relaxed to and also relieved as I feared him going to Sellik. He has made us such an attractive proposition and there a few sellable assets we can cash in on (well done to board placing min £3 million on Watt). As said before I expect another unknown and no doubt club already been doing the groundwork. Also fact Fadinger happily signed extension when he must have known Jens was going makes me think players are fine. Jens could repay the favour by giving us £10,000,000 for Just! 😁
×
×
  • Create New...