Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    171

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. David Gray? Nice guy but don't agree...........please forgive me 🤪
  2. Ditto.......not the post.......the height 🤣
  3. Ah"ll dae the jokes 🤣🤣
  4. You must have typed A Naw by mistake 🤪
  5. If he went then after 1 game would be valued at £25 million!! 🤣 I saw Cardiff linked so £2.5 million plus turnbull would be great piece of business
  6. Yup i am relaxed to and also relieved as I feared him going to Sellik. He has made us such an attractive proposition and there a few sellable assets we can cash in on (well done to board placing min £3 million on Watt). As said before I expect another unknown and no doubt club already been doing the groundwork. Also fact Fadinger happily signed extension when he must have known Jens was going makes me think players are fine. Jens could repay the favour by giving us £10,000,000 for Just! 😁
  7. So what you are basically saying is he isn't a legend? 🤣🤣🤣
  8. I'll have penne arribiatta...a cup o tea and a slice of cake 🤪🤪
  9. The same Cowan who was entertaining worzel gummidge in da claudios before sellik game
  10. But....but....but....he hasn't gone to sellik! 😁😁 GIRUY I expect another leftfield foreign coach with same philosophy on style of play. We have squad all under contract, European football and sound financially. Jens , thank you for bringing us an amazing season, huge crowds, memorable results........now feck off ya judas baldy Danish p***k!!! 🤪🤪🤪 ( yes.....I am joking)
  11. https://x.com/MotherwellFC/status/2057506711418843397?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet Gutted
  12. Icons of football on bbc Scotland tonight is about Super Cooper
  13. Reports now saying JBA is on 3 man shortlist for Toulouse job. So reports yesterday not as accurate as being suggested.
  14. As been mentioned look at our crowds this season as fans want to be entertained and I have no doubt a lot of neutrals have come to watch us play. The Chairman, chief exec , board all switched on and will know the bar now set and any return to the hoofball we witnessed under not just SK not Alexander's team were brutal to watch
  15. My mate was at AGM few months back and they said that was the model they were continuing with so fingers crossed
  16. A very good point and i know its a different level but yes you can add Bournemouth into that mix also, constantly losing tip players but replacing them with other gems that they then sell on for a great profit. At that rate we can invest in stadium, youth academy etc but if Jens goes I hope we still retain the massive incase in crowds we were seeing. No reason why we shouldn't. COYW
  17. Fadinger obviously happy to stay as he must have known Jens away
  18. Gutted but this will sound daft I am relieved in a way as he isn't sellik bound. I am sure club have replacement lined up and no doubt overseas
  19. I think.ot all depends on what Jens wants. Hopefully the board can tempt him to stay with improved contract and transfer funds but realistically we can't compete with a club like toulouse financially. Fact fadinger signed extension makes me think maybe chance Jens could stay but we shall see
  20. Bit harsh, he was only sharing the story 🤪🤪
  21. DOH!! I meant Whyte, sorry...Will amend
  22. And folk will fall off their seat when I say this but is Ward not on contract till 2028 also?
×
×
  • Create New...