Well said. I've been a bit taken aback by the reaction here to the last three games. A week is a long time in politics, it's said, and the same can be said for football. Things can change very quickly and we should wait and see how AJ uses the three week international break to remould his line-up.
We are in a period of transition and i think we are missing the influence of SOD and Paul McGinn to steady the troops. They are great senior pros and the coach needs to draw on their experience, imo. Unfortunately, I don't know if Paul will be playing any time soon but Stephen is an obvious replacement for Tom Sparrow, who isn't an RB but has been pressed into service there. Our defence needs an organiser on the pitch.
I feel P-H and Thor need a run out together. If AJ still has faith in Maswanhise, he should surely be employed as an OAO winger to augment Longelo on the left.
Lots of work to do for the coaching staff in the next few weeks........