Jump to content

FirParkCornerExile

Legends
  • Posts

    2,853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    30

Everything posted by FirParkCornerExile

  1. we wont get £4/5 million for Maswanhise.
  2. This should have the SFA sweating. The Falkirk player falls down holding his face with zero contact. https://x.com/HendrieAdam/status/2045497605694672915?s=20
  3. I think Maswanhises value will have reduced considerably since January. He's was over hyped in January but equally we don't want to over hype the other way with the drop off. If we got a bid of around £1 / £1.5 million for him Id take it. Sadly I think we will lose one of Watt and Just , possibly even both if the bids were high enough, which would be a real pity. However this gives us a chance to see the managers transfer skills to find players that would fit his style. Thats if he stays of course 😱
  4. Correct and I'm starting to think we should do the same with Manwanhise
  5. See Theo Bair has been loaned out to Swiss Club Lausanne Sport. 6 goals in 13 games a decent start but unsurprisingly he didn't have it for the French top league.
  6. I agree with some of that but I do not accept that today Hearts were the better team. Up until the penalty we were in no danger Hearts were creating fuck all while we squandered several decent chances. Over a season any team that ends up above you has been a better team over the season but that doesn't always mean in the head to heads they've performed better than you. People will argue til the cows come home whether it was a penalty or not but had that not been given Hearts were not winning that game today.
  7. Commented at the game today when was the last time we scored from a corner. Our set pieces are very poor. However that is still a hard one to take. We were never in any real danger until the penalty and oh my fuck Maswanhise !! what a fuckin shocker
  8. and what was your involvement in the project, what is your involvement is the build plan,, planning restrictions, materials and cost to determine its a cheap build? If you are on the board that formulated and submitted the plans I'll offer my apologies.
  9. I could just hear the outcry from fans if we blew the entire Lennon Miller money so the players can have a communal place and a double height gym. Jesus Christ get real. The club cant do right for doing wrong. We don't need a feckin Spa.
  10. It would be so typically Motherwell to go to Tynecastle and beat Hearts on the back of two poor results against Falkirk and Dundee. For that reason I'm going 2-1 Motherwell.
  11. There will 100% be interest in Just , Watt and Twanda , albeit the money offered for Twanda might have dropped quite a bit
  12. A legend is born when we win silverware, that's why Tommy McLean is given that accolade and if truth be told for much of Tommy's 10 year reign we were relegation cannon fodder but where he took us from and to is what puts him in that category for me.
  13. I think Falkirk are the best team we've faced over 3 games , anyone hear how many fans Falkirk brought to day. Looked a healthy support again.
  14. The second goal was on Watt for me.
  15. All about opinions , ours just differ and the seasons end will see who was right.
  16. Apologies I thought Falkirk were 5 behind. As you say 4th is ours to lose and that's exactly what we will do. Happy for others to disagree but when the chips have been down in crucial games this season we've blown it at the business end of the season. It was every bit as bad as it looked today, we were awful all over the park, our passing was poor our decision making even worse, our first touch was shocking. How many times did the Keeper / Watt passing play signal we were going to fuck it up before we did. We should have seen that Falkirk had us rumbled and their high press was excellent giving up no room. There were 5 occasions that I counted where we got away with that play by Keeper/ Watt by a baw hair, the signals were there but yet we kept doing it until the inevitable fuck up. happened
  17. Compare and contrast, every time Falkirk got to the edge of or 18 yard box there were either 3 or 4 Falkirk players in and around the box. Every time we did likewise we had Manwanhise in the box and every other Motherwell player a mile behind him.
  18. Ill make another we wont get into Europe. Absolutely collapsing at the wrong time. How many warnings did we get with the ball from keeper to Ward before we finally gave them what had been coming all first half. How the fuck Said stayed on is beyond me , he was beyond pish but to be fair there were many to choose from. Falkirk took the absolute piss out of us and deserved everything they got. Maswanhise couldn't trap a bag of cement, another Theo Bair. Take the money and run in the summer. . (I had left before he scored but doesn't change my view) A season of stunning football and we will end up with fuck all to show for it. I go to Tynecastle in real trepidation. To think 6 weeks ago I was worried about going on holiday and missing the last two games and the Scottish Cup final. Be quite glad I'm away the way its going right now. European place is advantage Hibs as we need to go there and frankly its now not beyond the realms of possibility Falkirk could catch us with us going there too.
  19. With them to face at Easter Road I think we need 8/9 ahead at the split to be sure. They've got Kilmarnock and Aberdeen and we have Falkirk and Hearts. I suspect the gap will be less than 6 going into the split.
  20. Really piss poor from both teams , draw was about right, better point for us than for them. Only highlight we didnt get beat.
  21. 🤣 Think we might be related today
  22. Oh so do I but it would be just so Motherwell to play the best Football any of us have seen in 60 years and end up 5th.
  23. Being Motherwell and the fact a win would very near nail 4th place I fully expect us to play well ..........and lose.
×
×
  • Create New...