Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. Jennings is confirmed for another year
  2. Plenty time yet for all to become apparent, remember we have lost a number of loan players, and then there is first team players who's contracts have/are about to lapse. could esily be 4 or 5 down for next season edit: aye and what flow said, smaller squad smaller losses
  3. First thing I thought off, when I read local financial institution, Strangely that mock up looks pretty decent, Better than ZOOM
  4. I agree, BUT what if he feels he is getting screwed over? or the working 'restrictions' become to great to deal with sensibly?? I agree with much of that SD, I just hope we 'muddle' throught this summer without major incident
  5. Nah I'm no having that, we'd need to list Lasley, Craggs and all the others that signed new deals or extension in the 'INs' if that were the rules how about INs OUTs & New Deals anyway abck on Topic, what ever happened to Daniel Spence who impressed on trial? and were a couple of Clyde boys not linked with us and a Jags player????
  6. How is Steve Jennings an 'IN'? he's already here get it Sorted Toi Boy, Nae Ins is there
  7. Guess the rest of our squad that were not selected or injured must be the 'other' lot as well or maybe we should just be happy that at our club management, players and fans can sit together and get treated like shit by Glasgows finest in order to justify their large scale presence on overtime
  8. second round is 15th July!? World cup doesn't finish until the 11th July Guess they're not expecting any superstars to be playing in the early rounds. EDIT: draw for the first and second rounds is 21st June 13:30 CET, draw for the third round is 16th July 13:30CET, schedule here at UEFA
  9. Brazilian

    Season Tickets

    No letter and not expecting one, why would this year be any different? must have been in the office and gave my name and details at least 15 times this season, But Motherwell don't seem to know me
  10. I thought this was going to be some sort of advice thread from Craig Brown himself
  11. Brazilian

    Jim O'Brien

    Was surprised Fitzy didn't get the chance to help plug the gap in midfield the other night, maybe the boss just didn't see him as up to speed, or maybe he got it wrong like hooking O'Brien instead of Hately yesterday on that note at 4-2 5-2 and 6-2 down the other night boy beside me in the East was screaming at Murphy for being an imposter/worst player on the park/ and quite a few other expletive filled rants now I know Jamie didn't have his best game, but ther was players all around him on the night that were having their worst game of the season but it was Jamie that was gettin it tight there was no talking to him, tried all the common sense approaches, young player, gie him a bit support etc but I guess its just in some peoples DNA to vent anger at young boys PS some random on the subway dont think I said who
  12. I'd rather pay more into MFC than spend money on a paper thats of no relevance to me or where I live, but it's good to know its still on the go, surely not that hard for the commercial department to learn how to update a tiny section of our reasonably good website, lost opportunity for steady income by lack of promotion and sales push, I've reckon I've had a standing order paying it for more than ten years and only recently considered changin due to lack of information on winners. PS I don't buy programmes, if its even in it these days? used to be on the weekly e-mail from the club, but as well as the score board, that seems feked as well. or is the only man that can work it tied up elsewhere? I'll openly admit to having stopped buying half time draw tickets as without the numbers being published I had no chance of ever knowing I was a winner or not,
  13. Just another income stream for the club that from the outside seemsto be being taken for granted I've been paying in for years/decades and was lucky enough to have won a couple of modest amounts But I've been wondering recently if its even still on the go, my money is certainly taken every month. Its verging on criminal the lack of information published on the lotto and the weekly half time draw ticket numbers,
  14. they did and as an aside we only lost one game that John Sutton scored in 2-3 v Utd where he scored both our goals
  15. answer me this how can something be a letdown when its not exactly been built up (offcially) the only real build up is all internet rumour and speculation I'll be quite pleased with a new website if thats what it is, all the other announcements will follow in due course
  16. Brazilian

    Season Tickets

    Don't worry you are not alone, nothing here either the all singing all dancing database or system seems to be just as flawed or incompetent as before whats that phrase again 'fatcalf', the more things change.......... but what about that comeback .....
  17. yeah thats been very hush hush, snippets leaked at various points I'm sure the new website will cover it in depth or maybe the announcement was 'Flows ridiculous blue cardi'
  18. get her a season book Tartan although she might be quite dissapointed with the normal games post it as many times as you want Kylie call the men in white jaikets to take me away just watched the roundup on STV news, and now I've got a tear in ma eyes Big Juke, Marco van Basten? I wasn't even born
  19. Its like the build up to christmas day earlier hints of a shiney new website, lets hope its got some sort of video display and the Jutkiewicz goal is displayed in all its glory
  20. 270+ I was told today,
  21. and scored two of the most crucial goals 12 goals last year is that 14 goals this year ?? I'm already a signed up member , Big John Sutton Motherwells number 11
  22. Looked like its improved quite a bit since the last game, still caused a lot of problems at times tho' on the way up to the game Sheila (McLaren?) on radio clyde reported that she had been talking to Motherwells press man, and he said work begins on monday to rip it up and start again anyone know whats planned this time? ps honestly what the fek happened last night
  23. FUK ME! Jutkiewiczs goal was a blinder, in the chaos at the time I knew it was good but I never appreciated just how good it was UNBELIEVABLE TEKKERS
×
×
  • Create New...