Jump to content

SteelmaninOZ

Legends
  • Posts

    8,051
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    41

Everything posted by SteelmaninOZ

  1. Every body is talking about this apparently the game is on Spursplay ppv I believe Mr Burrows is working on a deal for Motherwell fans to watch the game is at Spurs training ground That venue should be a eye opener compared to ours. Anyway COYW
  2. At long last we’re back next week Will we celebrate it with a win? I think it will be 2-1 win
  3. Well done another great initiative by the club However don’t like the kit that much it’s a bit Livi like.
  4. Yeah I’m missing the Scottish Premier League. Canna wait for the restart of the season.
  5. I know that just thought it was fishy
  6. So sad that another Motherwell player from that era has gone. Oh to have a few of those players in the present squad. RIP Jim
  7. We are a community club. Well done all involved
  8. The third game in a busy week with a trip to Perth will we win or will we be too fatigued?
×
×
  • Create New...