Jump to content

Yabba's Turd

Administrators
  • Posts

    7,824
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by Yabba's Turd

  1. He's rehabilitating after a 3rd surgery, he's hopeful that his woes are behind him
  2. The problem has been we had a settle back four playing behind an inconsistent midfield, then Rammers got injured/fucked up operation, we settled the midfield and looked decidedly ropey down our right due to Kerr drifting in and Ainsworth not tracking back as effectively.
  3. Spoke with the man himself recently and he's had three operations now due to the 1st one having debris left in the wound, he's hoping to get there for pre-season at least. He played central in an emergency, he's done it most of his career but he's definitely a right back, unlike Tom Hately
  4. I thought we had a more settled looking back four with him at right back.
  5. it will say 'Online' below the numbers, negotiated the advertising with 'flow. Best GM.
  6. The away top has a definite Roma look to it. Well done 'flow
  7. Apparently the strip is contained in this thread already... I like it
  8. He's started parting the air with those massive shovel hands of his. I shook his hand last night and felt like Jeremy Beadle
  9. Big handsome massive hauns John Sutton. No contest really. Carswell young player
  10. You do know this board features an ignore function
  11. Two pounds for this classic issue
  12. Definitely a golden era for us fans, long may it continue
  13. I thought we paid around £375,000 - £400,000 for Mitch
  14. To be fair though Brian Martin and Tommy Coyne are over fifty now, so we might only get an hour out the two of them
  15. If we sign big baby heid I'll no' be back
  16. Any kind of sniff of Europe has to be taken here. Ideally I would love it if we finish 2nd, but 3rd will do. Fuck that fourth shite
  17. The hummell one that looked like a tractor had driven over it was pretty honking.
  18. Just like that strip we wore when we lifted the cup in 91
  19. I'll have a look, no chance a medium is going to fit me even if I hit target weight
  20. See if you were in the pub and a few folk were discussing you or your work, you may or may not contribute to that or even pay attention to it. This forum is what it is, a place where 'Well fans talk shite about Motherwell. These are opinions, conjecture, guesses and bullshit with the occasional insight or fact thrown in. If it's taken you ten years to work that out then we'll be holding off on that Nobel prize for you for a while yet.
×
×
  • Create New...