Davie Hay

gordy

I spoke to Davie Hay today, he was coming from the direction of Fir Park and I spoke to him at the Civic.

(Just said I enjoyed watching his team when we won the 1st division, early eighties)

What is he doing now?

Is he an agent or what? :huh:

was he not the mcghee/broon of his day fucking off at the first opportunity?

Not quite. He was a decent guy who got offered a better job (or what seemed like one). Didn't tell everyone he wanted a new job the day after he joined, and didn't tell anyone he was staying just before he left.

Tam Cowan did a great interview with him a few years ago.

Gordy, fair play for trying to start a conversation. It's certainly better than some of the drivel that's been on here lately.

Thanks mate.

I obviously did not do enough research before posting, although I did google "Davie Hay" and saw that he was at Livi, but that was 2008.

I should have posted, for the benefit of the bawsack:

I spoke to Davie Hay today, he was coming from the direction of Fir Park and I spoke to him at the Civic.

(Just said to him that I enjoyed watching his team when we won the 1st division, early eighties)

Does anybody know why he was at Fir Park, I thought he was at Livingston,

Are we linked with anybody at Livingston or has anybody heard if they are trying to get one of our guys on loan or otherwise?

I apologise if there are any spelling mistakes or my grammar is incorrect in any way, please feel free to ridicule my post in any way you like.

Ya Dick :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: