Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

Maros Klimpl just put his remote through the telly. 

They really the jammiest shower of basas on earth , although I dont think Slovakia helped the cause by playing for a one nil instead of going at englands dodgy defence. Maybe Steve Clarke coaches them.

2 minutes ago, well_said said:

They really the jammiest shower of basas on earth , although I dont think Slovakia helped the cause by playing for a one nil instead of going at englands dodgy defence. Maybe Steve Clarke coaches them.

Aye it kind of reminded me of the last game against Celtic at Fir Park. Slovakia just camped in their own box the full second half. 

Switzerland will pump them. 11/4 just now.

4 hours ago, TheoBair14 said:

What next for Kevin Van Veen? 

I doubt it will happen but would you take him back on loan? 

I thought we'd got over KVV, we got his once in a career season from him, and cashed in, we don't need him.

He'll see out his contract with Groningen and then dissappear back into obscurity. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, well_said said:

It's like watching the h**s. Break of the ball always seems to fall to them. Mis-hit shot for the second goal 99% of the time would have ended up as a goal kick.

14 hours ago, well_said said:

Nah - Slovakia actually scored, so they can't be.

59 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

I assumed that meant Mark Gillespie had been released. But no...

I think when you are an EPL club like Newcastle, you need keepers like Gillespie who are basically coaches that help train the other keepers, but are good enough in a 3-deep injury crisis to step in.

It's a strange life being a goalie.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

I think when you are an EPL club like Newcastle, you need keepers like Gillespie who are basically coaches that help train the other keepers, but are good enough in a 3-deep injury crisis to step in.

It's a strange life being a goalie.

Aye, Ruddy and Gillespie? Do you need two?