The Cooper Bar - This Saturday

ONeils40yarder

This has just been posted on Motherwells Facebook page...I'd be thinking twice about going to the Cooper Bar now, incredible decision

Motherwell FC added 2 new photos.

26 mins ·

1f37b.png1f943.png1f377.png| The Cooper Bar is open from 11am on Saturday, serving drinks and food 1f354.png1f32d.png1f956.png. The bottle bar will also be open before & after the match. We welcome home & away supporters Rangers FC and we look forward to seeing you all from 11am #MFCvRFC

At the last Rangers game our company had tickets for hospitality in south stand and I arranged to meet 4 of them in Cooper before they went to hospitality turned up suited and booted to be turned away as never had ticket for game as our director had them .Couldn't believe 4 men with shirt and tie in there 50s turned away was really embarrassed when I found out ,as called and asked why they never turned up ,but was new stewards with no common sense .

Should be inclusive for all clubs or no clubs in my opinion.

I don't really have a problem with it to be honest.

As long as the womenfolk are still barred. I mean, we have to draw the line somewhere.

(I feel like in this internet age I need to put a smiley after this one to prevent a public witch hunt on social media - thanks Twitter!)

• Like 1