Scottish Premiership Celtic V Motherwell Sat 18 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Been ill all week although maybe that was a good thing as I missed all the inevitable breast beating and wailing in the aftermath of the Aberdeen and indeed the Aberdeen match as well.

My view on these games is that we should go into the games looking to get something but if we come out with nothing we shouldn't be beating ourselves up too much. Our season is going to be against our immediate competitors.

On the face of it we don't have much chance and there is a huge gap in terms of form, confidence and ability but players have to go into these matches 100% or else you aren't showing the strength of character to be selected in other matches.

If players give 100% and we lose 4, 5, 6 nil then there isn't much you can do about it. If players don't then that's where the big problems are going to come.

McManus replaced by Jules.

Back 4 of McMillan, Heneghan, Jules and Chalmers. Very inexperienced back 4..less than 25 senior games between them maybe?

Heneghan alone has played 30 this season...

Pointless nitpicking on my part aside, they seem to be holding up ok so far.

Heneghan alone has played 30 this season...

Pointless nitpicking on my part aside, they seem to be holding up ok so far.

Ah very true, despite just typing his name I completely glossed over the fact he's played every game this year.

Anyone know if it was a pen?

Did a lot well in the first half. Certainly first 35 mins. 2-0 seems a bit harsh I think.

Jules let us down with that challenge.

Chalmers lack of mobility and lack of pace is giving Celtic a lot of opportunity.

Need to be better in position - quite a few players giving the ball away needlessly.