2024/25 Ins & Outs Discussion

David

42 minutes ago, Mccus28 said:

The Sun says £260,000 on a 3 year contract, 17 goals in 25 games last year and now a full Aussie international 🤷‍♂️

But no goals after 1 appearance and he will be written off as the aussie Danzaki!! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

This could be good business short and long term. Proven goalscorer in the A league, only 25 and bought for a reasonable fee. If he does well this season and next we could be looking at another 7 figures potentially.

12 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

This could be good business short and long term. Proven goalscorer in the A league, only 25 and bought for a reasonable fee. If he does well this season and next we could be looking at another 7 figures potentially.

If celtic had signed him he would have been worth £20 million within 3 games!! 😅😅

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Sounds like a song from Mary Poppins

"Apostolos stamatelopous expialidocious,

Let's hope it's money well spent and he is not atrocious

Apostolos stamatelopous expialidocious"

As long as he's not a dick van dyke.

1 hour ago, wellup83 said:

Yeah. This is how I see it. Or he could be shite and feed my negativity. 

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I had a feeling the striker waiting on international clearance was going to be Australian.

This will make or break our season.

It's important, but I think fixing (or not) the defence is going to be the biggest factor this season.

20 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

you are not suggesting Danzaki was good are you 😁 ? rarely is the one game assessment correct but it was bang on with him , utter shite.

No not at all, danzaki was an absolute disaster,  whoever scouted him must have been same person who thought my jokes are funny 🤪🤪