2024/25 Ins & Outs Discussion

David

Wasn't that impressed by Vale first time. Certainly not enough to bring him back.

Tavares hasn't cut it at a dismal Hibs side. 

I suppose you can offer the Theo Bair' defence on that one.

For me not that exciting a transfer window but winning matches is more important than all the side show stuff. 

Im guessing Stuparevic didnt go anywhere?

Re Vale, I liked him in the advanced role. He knew how to hold the ball up well and bring others into play. Always felt Theo played better with Vale alongside rather than wide or deeper.

He also makes good decisions when he has the ball.

Whether he can score enough goals is another matter and probably depends on why he has been signed and where he is played.

48 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Im guessing Stuparevic didnt go anywhere?

Re Vale, I liked him in the advanced role. He knew how to hold the ball up well and bring others into play. Always felt Theo played better with Vale alongside rather than wide or deeper.

He also makes good decisions when he has the ball.

Whether he can score enough goals is another matter and probably depends on why he has been signed and where he is played.

Loan window for teams in the Seaside League's is open till the end of September. Not saying he will do but there's still the possibility that he's punted out on loan.

2 hours ago, Cameron_Mcd said:

Loan window for teams in the Seaside League's is open till the end of September. Not saying he will do but there's still the possibility that he's punted out on loan.

Did we pay a fee for Stam? If so why would we then send him out on loan

37 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

You're pure fucking poison

Had a few too many Angry Admin? 

What exactly are you taking issue with? All I was doing was stating a fact, that the management team have signed new contracts. It is also a fact that the club failed to make it public the last time they extended their deals. 

So what’s the problem?