2024/25 Ins & Outs Discussion

David

2 hours ago, dennyc said:

Something to crow about when we sell him on for £2m?

2 hours ago, wellup83 said:

He's got an eye for goal for sure. Scored a few black pearlers in the past 😂

Quite the vulture in the box. Eating off Bairs left overs. Feeding the Bair some worms.

On 6/11/2024 at 10:58 PM, grizzlyg said:

Looks a potentially really good signing but no doubt will be written off by some before even kicking a ball.

Welcome to the Well Kofi

Ps. With that first name I hope he didn't Costa fortune!! 

:doh:   Ba boom 💥 

I think EB is going to be able to buy EB for a fiver by the end of the day. I might put in a counter bid if that's the case - just off to "tweet" my lawyers. 

(Actually I'll probably spend it on wine). 

When he moves up I wonder if he will stay in Larkhall or maybe Eaglesham? Or if he will want to be closer to Fir Park, say in the Ravenscraig area. If he is no good he can move to Titwood in Glasgow. 

31 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Is this you writing Sparrow off already? 

I'm not writing him off but I'm wondering how we came to sign him. His spell with Accies and his loan to the National League North both seem to have been unimpressive.

22 minutes ago, steelboy said:

I'm not writing him off but I'm wondering how we came to sign him. His spell with Accies and his loan to the National League North both seem to have been unimpressive.

I assume our lot looked at him, saw something they liked and believe they can help him more than his previous clubs have.

2 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I assume our lot looked at him, saw something they liked and believe they can help him more than his previous clubs have.

It looks like a bit of a punt on paper, but he was out of contract, likely won't be expensive, signed on a 2-year (+1 option) deal, and is young enough to potentially develop further to be good for us in terms of performance and sell-on potential. If not, it'll probably not have been an expensive punt, and he'll fill the Maguire-shaped hole in the squad for a couple of seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steelboy said:

He's young enough that hopefully he'll develop. And hard for anyone to shine on that junkie's carpet that Accies play on.

Could be this season's Bair...

4 hours ago, steelboy said:

The only explanation for signing this boy is that Kettlewell is actually GrizzlyG and secretly obsessed with shite puns. 

S**t I have been rumbled!!!.    Folks trust me on this,  remember I got Theo Bair project one correct.

Big Hugs 

Stewart "grizzlyg" Kettlewell 

Ps.  Ba boom 

• Haha 1