2024/25 Ins & Outs Discussion

David

6 minutes ago, GawnUpBy? said:

I’m not privy to anything but I reckon it will be to “Mr 7/10 McGinn”. 

Hard to argue against that choice if true, I reckon he'd be a great choice, however SOD might be in the running, senior pro, lots of experience etc, etc.

1 hour ago, Cameron_Mcd said:

Who to? Have I missed something?

Normally I cringe at the "I know what you don't" patter but I actually met our new captain in Germany last week. Not going to say who it is as it hasn't been announced yet but he was with his older brother and they're both such nice chaps. Watching their younger brother play football apparently.

• Like 2

Just now, Mad Dog said:

Normally I cringe at the "I know what you don't" patter but I actually met our new captain in Germany last week. Not going to say who it is as it hasn't been announced yet but he was with his older brother and they're both such nice chaps. Watching their younger brother play football apparently.

So what you're saying is that you're ITK 🤣.

Think that's a sensible decision, hopefully he'll be the one to finally end the captaincy curse that's happened recently.

24 minutes ago, Cameron_Mcd said:

So what you're saying is that you're ITK 🤣.

Think that's a sensible decision, hopefully he'll be the one to finally end the captaincy curse that's happened recently.

As long as he doesn’t get hit with our captains curse to become Mr 4/10 I’ll be content with it. 

17 minutes ago, GawnUpBy? said:

As long as he doesn’t get hit with our captains curse to become Mr 4/10 I’ll be content with it. 

4/10 still better than Captin Crosses Kelly.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mad Dog said:

New captain who didn't turn up for the start of preseason. Perfect for Motherwell.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

Or to view it another way, we have a club and management team who understand how important family is and are happy to provide the opportunity for our players to support their family during an incredibly challenging and stressful time, whilst also getting to take a break?

Totally agree, most workplaces in the UK would have granted time off for such an occasion, Motherwell FC are no different

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StAndrew7 said:

Or to view it another way, we have a club and management team who understand how important family is and are happy to provide the opportunity for our players to support their family during an incredibly challenging and stressful time, whilst also getting to take a break?

Scotland are shite but I don't think the players needed their big brothers to hold their hands. 

The message is clear. Supporting Scotland at the Euros is more important than playing for Motherwell. The players know they are on easy street at Fir Park which is why we get served up so much shite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, steelboy said:

Scotland are shite but I don't think the players needed their big brothers to hold their hands. 

The message is clear. Supporting Scotland at the Euros is more important than playing for Motherwell. The players know they are on easy street at Fir Park which is why we get served up so much shite.

You dont half talk shite! 🤣

Given you must be a titan of industry, i am waiting patiently for one of your many business interests to come in & give the club a much better offer than whats on the table. Then you will be in a great position to set club policy on leave, transfers, comms etc. We will be the envy of all

• Like 9

7 hours ago, steelboy said:

Normal service has been resumed 

• Haha 2