New Investment Options

Kmcalpin

We have already discussed this on the thread. Key points are:

1. The Well Society owns 71% of the club.

2. MFC have told the Well Society that Companies House will not allow it to be a Person With Significant Control.

3. St Mirren's fan ownership group have a smaller shareholding and exactly the same legal form as the Well Society but  are listed as PWSC on the St Mirren Companies House page. So something doesn't add up.....

Hopefully the Well Society are planning to do more accessible media because they haven't put out any kind of formal rebuttal to the revised proposal yet. 

They need to move away "I'm a big fan of Erik Barmack" to explaining how he is trying to shaft us. 

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Hopefully the Well Society are planning to do more accessible media because they haven't put out any kind of formal rebuttal to the revised proposal yet.

Thanks to StAndrew for highlighting this, but yes you're right Steelboy. It needs to reach the parts of our support that others are not reaching, through various means. I'm not sure how many on here, for example, listen to the On the Terrace Podcast. 

Im a Society Member.

No ballot email yet, but I am getting their other correspondence so should be ok.

Ballot not live now until the 8th due to the extension.

PS try this link to the podcast, I didnt need to pay.....

https://www.patreon.com/login?ru=%2Fposts%2Fwhat-on-earth-is-107233112%3Fimmediate_pledge_flow%3Dtrue

9 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

I haven’t received any email about the ballot yet. I’m assuming others got theirs direct from the well society? 
not a good start to proceedings.

hopefully not many others similarly affected

Got an email saying there would be a further email from the company administering the ballot. Sent on 28 June 

I received 2 emails last week.

One on 25th June giving information about who was running the ballot, dates etc.

One on the 28th June, which was the regular weekly Society email that reiterated a lot of the info.

The one on the 28th said if you didn't receive the earlier one with the details, to let them know by emailing them at well.society@motherwellfc.co.uk

56 minutes ago, steelboy said:

They need to move away "I'm a big fan of Erik Barmack" to explaining how he is trying to shaft us. 

Listening to how Jay references things (i.e. the Society Board's business plan) on the podcast, I'm not sure he was expecting it to be "out there" as quickly as today, given it was only recorded yesterday; feels like this is just a part of a larger overall communications exercise that will take place this week.

5 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

I get the weekly well society emails but not the most important one last week

Apparently there's  2 mailing lists.

One for the weekly newsletter and one for member communications.

I was on the newsletter list but not the other most important one so best emailing the WS to see if you're affected as well.

19 minutes ago, santheman said:

Apparently there's  2 mailing lists.

One for the weekly newsletter and one for member communications.

I was on the newsletter list but not the other most important one so best emailing the WS to see if you're affected as well.

I did this morning, hopefully rectified soon. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, santheman said:

I'm getting f*** off Barmack vibes from that.

Absolutely . Brian Caldwell seems to be one smart guy . 
Kept his powder dry when it would have been tempting to get involved. 
I like that .

Dont think it would take a Mensa IQ to figure out what he’s saying .

Hopefully we’ll get this whole debacle done and dusted by end of July and move on at WS and Exec board (whoever that may be ).

On a personal note thanks to all the posters who seem to understand decipher all these share figures /percentages .

An o-level in arithmetic at school isn’t helping .

Been very helpful .

• Thanks 1