League Cup Group Stage Draw

29 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

That's what I thought as well when I renewed my ST with no changes etc, I then got an email advising my new card was ready for collection and the existing one was no longer valid.

The office told me I would use last year's ticket - I've not had an email so I assume that's the case. 

13 hours ago, Tamwell said:

Does anyone know how ticketing is working for the home games if you’ve opted for a digital season ticket? I take it we’ll have the season tickets sent out to us before the Edinburgh City game?

The office told me it's one or the other. If you opt for the digital ticket you don't get a physical card. That's on the website too. 

It says on the website that when you buy your season ticket you should get an email explaining how to activate the digital season ticket. 

15 hours ago, Tamwell said:

Does anyone know how ticketing is working for the home games if you’ve opted for a digital season ticket? I take it we’ll have the season tickets sent out to us before the Edinburgh City game?

I stuck with the card.

Have you had the instructions to generate your digital ticket, I assume it is a QR code?

For the League Cup games I am not sure if your season ticket record gets updated or you get an additional code.  It would be good to share that information when you find out.

1 hour ago, TheoBair14 said:

With Theo reaching round of 16 in Copa America if Canada are knocked out and league cup starting will Bair be available to play in group stage or will he get a wee holiday before playing football again? 

If he's back when we start - then technically he would be available, though you'd think he'd be given an additional rest period.

28 minutes ago, ropy said:

I stuck with the card.

Have you had the instructions to generate your digital ticket, I assume it is a QR code?

For the League Cup games I am not sure if your season ticket record gets updated or you get an additional code.  It would be good to share that information when you find out.

Had a look through my emails, it just says on the confirmation email that digital tickets will be emailed out before the season starts. I’ll give them a shout tomorrow.

5 hours ago, TheoBair14 said:

With Theo reaching round of 16 in Copa America if Canada are knocked out and league cup starting will Bair be available to play in group stage or will he get a wee holiday before playing football again? 

Suspect he'll be rested for League Cup group games, but not sure. Will he play for us again?. 

4 hours ago, ropy said:

I stuck with the card.

Someone else has just posted re this but if you look on the tickets section of the MFC website it says that the cup games get added to your season ticket.

15 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Suspect he'll be rested for League Cup group games, but not sure. Will he play for us again?. 

He's been getting plenty of rest with the Canadian team.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 11:17 AM, ropy said:

I stuck with the card.

Just to update, I received my digital ST today! All sorted. League cup games go on the card, as normal.

14 minutes ago, Tamwell said:

Just to update, I received my digital ST today! All sorted. League cup games go on the card, as normal.

On the card that was your season ticket last year? 

I chose the digital season ticket option when I renewed in May, as I couldn't be arsed with the physical card anymore. I just received an email today with links to download the digital pass either via Apple or Google Wallet, so that's my season ticket now safely downloaded and stored in my Apple Wallet. Very straightforward. 

21 minutes ago, wellfan said:

I chose the digital season ticket option when I renewed in May, as I couldn't be arsed with the physical card anymore. I just received an email today with links to download the digital pass either via Apple or Google Wallet, so that's my season ticket now safely downloaded and stored in my Apple Wallet. Very straightforward. 

Yeah, really straightforward! I just hit a panic because they hadn’t sent them out yet. 

1 minute ago, Tamwell said:

Yeah, really straightforward! I just hit a panic because they hadn’t sent them out yet. 

Yep, I was in the same boat. There should also be tickets reserved on the online ticketing portal for your season tickets seats for the two League Cup home games. Like last season on the physical card, I assume, if purchased, that these tickets will also be loaded onto the digital pass.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wellfan said:

Some games will be live on Premier Sports TV, and all the others will be streamable on Premier Sports Player by purchasing the matchday pass.

https://www.premiersports.com/gb/upcoming-fixtures?category_id=237

They can stick their matchday passes right up their fat cat arses. This company has ruined  Scottish football. Not having internationals on normal telly for everyone to watch is awful. Paying to watch a national league cup friendly no thanks.

3 minutes ago, stv said:

They can stick their matchday passes right up their fat cat arses. This company has ruined  Scottish football. Not having internationals on normal telly for everyone to watch is awful. Paying to watch a national league cup friendly no thanks.

It is definitely shite but a sign of the times unfortunately. TV companies know that this is their best way to make money out of football nowadays so it’s only going to get worse. The BBC Scotland channel will be charging subscription fees for their Friday night coverage of the lower leagues within the next few years. 

2 hours ago, MJC said:

It is definitely shite but a sign of the times unfortunately. TV companies know that this is their best way to make money out of football nowadays so it’s only going to get worse. The BBC Scotland channel will be charging subscription fees for their Friday night coverage of the lower leagues within the next few years. 

Aye going to football regularly or having a season ticket for your local club means you get second class citizen treatment at every turn. TV rules the roost now.

9 hours ago, stv said:

Aye going to football regularly or having a season ticket for your local club means you get second class citizen treatment at every turn. TV rules the roost now.

It does, but I don't blame the TV companies. They're only giving fans what they want.....at a price. If there was no demand they wouldn't do it. Turkeys voting for Christmas?