L Cup Motherwell v FC Edinburgh 13/07/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Looking forward to another season tomorrow,  especially come 2.00 when usual moans start about line up...Kettlewell clueless etc etc 🤪🤪

Ps. Got strange look from Mrs grizzly today, I was in the kitchen...bathroom...living room....bedroom with a microwave meal and a fork.  She said "What are you doing?".    I replied " on the packet it says.....pierce in several places!!"

Cueeeee............grizzly's back...........ba boom 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Looking forward to another season tomorrow,  especially come 2.00 when usual moans start about line up...Kettlewell clueless etc etc 🤪🤪

Ps. Got strange look from Mrs grizzly today, I was in the kitchen...bathroom...living room....bedroom with a microwave meal and a fork.  She said "What are you doing?".    I replied " on the packet it says.....pierce in several places!!"

Cueeeee............grizzly's back...........ba boom 😁😁

Been reading Tommy Cooper books during the close season ?.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Cameron_Mcd said:

Edinburgh had a squad made of teenagers last season and were relegated from league 1 with just three wins conceding 98 goals, can't imagine much has changed since then. Should be a comfortable 4-0 win.

They sadly got rid of big Ouzy from Love Island, too. Man deserves kudos for fucking up that wee prick Tyrique for a few weeks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

The sadly got rid of big Ouzy from Love Island, too. Man deserves kudos for fucking up that wee prick Tyrique for a few weeks.

You watch Love Island, 🤦‍♂️ok then.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StAndrew7 said:

They sadly got rid of big Ouzy from Love Island, too.

Never heard of it. I checked my atlas but couldn't find any trace of it. I've come to the conclusion it must be part of, or near, the Dutch East Indies.  Maybe somewhere near the Marshall or Solomon Islands? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kmcalpin said:

Never heard of it. I checked my atlas but couldn't find any trace of it. I've come to the conclusion it must be part of, or near, the Dutch East Indies.  Maybe somewhere near the Marshall or Solomon Islands? 

I believe that the name was bastardised from L'Oeuf Island and it is located in French Polynesia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cameron_Mcd said:

Edinburgh had a squad made of teenagers last season and were relegated from league 1 with just three wins conceding 98 goals, can't imagine much has changed since then. Should be a comfortable 4-0 win.

Yeah, they were a bit of a calamity club in recent times, certainly not the same level of team that acquitted themselves reasonably well last time we played them.

Motherwell are literally 1.04 at the bookies.  Probably the lowest odds you'll ever get for a Motherwell win!

28 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

I believe that the name was bastardised from L'Oeuf Island and it is located in French Polynesia.

Apparently, you're right. Its alternative name is Poseur Island.

Anyway looking forward to our first competitive game of the season. 

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Offt that midfield. 1 up front at home to Edinburgh City. 

No Seddon in the squad which is a worry. 

We're probably going to play 1 up front all season so it's hardly a surprise.

At least a couple of young players are getting a start.

3 hours ago, StAndrew7 said:

They sadly got rid of big Ouzy from Love Island, too. Man deserves kudos for fucking up that wee prick Tyrique for a few weeks.

Proud to say i have no idea what you are talking about

• Like 1

In this modern age when full backs aren't full backs and centre forwards aren't centre forwards, Paton and Wells will be "attacking-supporting-defensive-wingback-strikers"

• SteelmaninOZ changed the title to L Cup Motherwell v FC Edinburgh 13/07/2024