L Cup Montrose v Motherwell 16/07/2024

SteelmaninOZ

10 hours ago, well_said said:

Peter mc cloy

Well said. Keith MCrae was an accomplished out field player. Peter McCloy came on as substitute and Keith went outfield and scored our goal. Keith then played out field in our next and last league cup section game. That was the season we easily won the old second division. McCloy and McCrae shared the goalkeeper position but Keith also played a couple of games outfield

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, sinjy said:

Well said. Keith MCrae was an accomplished out field player. Peter McCloy came on as substitute and Keith went outfield and scored our goal. Keith then played out field in our next and last league cup section game. That was the season we easily won the old second division. McCloy and McCrae shared the goalkeeper position but Keith also played a couple of games outfield

Keith could play in several positions, in goals, central defencer and up front. A favourite of mine.

Tuesday night could well be tricky.Montrose will fancy their chances on a plastic surface. 

48 minutes ago, sinjy said:

My first season going to fir park. My first two games were v st Mirren with a 6 nil win in the league cup on the Saturday and 7 nil v Albion rovers the following midweek in the league . 13 goals in my first two games and many more big wins during that season where we scored more than 100 league goals. Unfortunately it has been downhill ever since 🤣

6 hours ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

Could the game be called off due to the weather? 

Potentially if it impacts on travel up to Montrose; game wise it's an artificial pitch and the weather warning is due to stop around kick off.

• Thanks 1