L Cup Montrose v Motherwell 16/07/2024

SteelmaninOZ

25 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Davor did absolutely nothing on Saturday so I'm surprised to see him starting again.

He's the equivalent of being a man down when we are in possesion. 

Sounds like a man that needs more competitve minutes. 

Early signs are that we are a threat from set piece deliveries. However else you view that that is a positive in our league and at our level. It will get us goals.

Watching Paton and Halliday in advanced roles reminds me of when Stuart McCall signed Josh Law who had been playing as defender in the Conference in England and tried to make him our number 10 for about 6 weeks. Only this time there's two of them. 

Another 45 minutes without a shot on target from open play. What the fuck are they doing in training?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Watching Paton and Halliday in advanced roles reminds me of when Stuart McCall signed Josh Law who had been playing as defender in the Conference in England and tried to make him our number 10 for about 6 weeks. Only this time there's two of them. 

Another 45 minutes without a shot on target from open play. What the fuck are they doing in training?

Relax bud. With the bair money we are bringing Turnbull and Campbell back,  remember where you heard it first 🤪🤪

Have they no got any floodlights like ???

Crackin' shot from Wilson there.....he looks a decent wee player, just mopped up a counter there on the wrong side of the pitch.