L Cup Clyde v Motherwell 20/07/2024

SteelmaninOZ

3 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Sound muted! Drum was drivin me nuts and no commentary anyway

Commentary is there, but I think he's doing it without a mic from Morrison's car park.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, El Grew said:

Making heavy weather of it against a team almost relegated to the Lowland League last season.

Yep, and we all know how good we are at holding a 1-0 lead. We need to turn the screw at the start of the second half. 

An improvement on Tuesday but still a worrying lack of quality in the team. We really need a striker and attacking midfielder for the starting 11 or we are up shit creek. 

Davor could slide right into this Clyde team.

Bair's only just left, so the staff have time to try to find a replacement, but not replacing Spittal by this stage is criminal, as it's shown to be a key weakness every game so far. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

Who would you have replaced Paton with?

Stuparevic or Wells would have been more attack-minded options.

• Like 1

Just now, Yodo said:

Anybody but Halliday but that would have meant a change from plan A cause we have no plan B 

We're playing with two up front today, so doesn't that represent a change from "plan A" in itself?

Paton is there because we have little by way of options in that area at the moment. it's still only July. If the window closes and he's still there? then I'll be annoyed.