• Lennon Miller
    • Zach Robinson
    • Andy Halliday
    • Ewan Wilson
    • Tony Watt
    • Tom Sparrow
    • Steve Seddon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2024 at 02:00 PM

12 minutes ago, mio said:

Odonnell was excellent but went for young Wilson, thought he was great all game, full of energy and made a block near the end that was as good as a goal. Well done young man!!

Plus he cleared that one on the line in the first half but Iā€™m giving my vote to Oā€™Donnell. He even popped up in left wing position at one point.Ā 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, witchfindergeneral said:

Thought everyone, except Robinson, was excellent today. SOD and Wilson stand outs. Tawanda great first half, 2nd I forgot he was playing.

RobinsonĀ  has a thankless task playing in an isolated position with two defenders marking him closely all the time . He's strong and has neat feet for a big guy and if he gets the chance to turn and run at a defence he can cause problems. He justĀ  needs closer support and I'm sure a goalĀ  will do wonders for his confidence.

Funny how well SOD and Halliday played, given the often negative comments on here from some posters. Young Wilson is really growing into his role/position and I look forward to him developing his partnership with TJ.

Great persistence from Sparrow to score the vital third too so for me overall this was our best home performance in yonks.

If we can get all our crocks fit we should have a squad for the top six.

Sorry to be so optimistic: will thrash myself with birch twigs and lie down in a darkened room.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

RobinsonĀ  has a thankless task playing in an isolated position with two defenders marking him closely all the time . He's strong and has neat feet for a big guy and if he gets the chance to turn and run at a defence he can cause problems. He justĀ  needs closer support and I'm sure a goalĀ  will do wonders for his confidence.

Funny how well SOD and Halliday played, given the often negative comments on here from some posters. Young Wilson is really growing into his role/position and I look forward to him developing his partnership with TJ.

Great persistence from Sparrow to score the vital third too so for me overall this was our best home performance in yonks.

If we can get all our crocks fit we should have a squad for the top six.

Sorry to be so optimistic: will thrash myself with birch twigs and lie down in a darkened room.

Agree 100% with Robinson, there's definitely a player in there but he's isolated against 3 big bastard centre halves in most games. Just need him to start shooting when he's in the box.

I was slating Sparrow for his invisible man act but then he popped up with a goal so that's me telt - no more slagging anyone off unless they drop an all time stinker šŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1

Everyone played well, but the most complete performances were young Wilson and SOD.

SOD gets my vote as he led by example all day, coached his team mates through the game and iced the cake with the important second goal.

For a player who has been much maligned at Fir Park it was the complete performance and thoroughly deserved!

Went for SOD. Read somewhere about him working hard on his fitness in his own time during the summer, think it shows so far this season.

Ewan Wilson seems to be improving with every game and desperate for Robinson to get a goal, thought he put a great shift in today.

No failures, best performance in a long time.