Cup Motherwell v Dundee United 20/09/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Presumably our moody Serbian is well out of the picture. Never any mention of him.

So safety first, then full on cavalry charge 2nd half. 

Big squad with plenty of competition for a place. Yet, no opportunities given when performances drop from one or two. Not sure that's a great approach. 

Just now, Orinoco said:

Presumably our moody Serbian is well out of the picture. Never any mention of him.

So safety first, then full on cavalry charge 2nd half. 

Big squad with plenty of competition for a places. Yet, no opportunities given when performances drop from one or two. Not sure that's a great approach. 

I think he's injured 

On 9/19/2024 at 2:27 PM, FirParkCornerExile said:

It has nothing to do with the manager our crowds have been in this ball park area for 15 years.

No money in Motherwell. The majority of the population don’t work and are on some form of benefits. The town is so run down and resembles something out of the old Soviet Union. Folk don’t have the money or the inclination to go to FP nowadays.

On 9/17/2024 at 10:34 PM, weeyin said:

I'm hoping Zach Robinson is inspired to score against his old Dundee rivals. I'm not unhappy with his contributions, but I think a goal or two will raise his levels.

Just sayin'...