Cup Motherwell v Dundee United 20/09/2024

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

Didn’t see anything wrong 

Think they’re complaining that we had two players holding balls when we took the throw in, weird one to be fair! Although it was well back in the move. What a finish, although we’ve been awful to be honest. Playing like the away team, sitting off and hoping to break on them.

7 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

We are more than capable of winning this but players have to be in the right frame of mind. Nothing stupid, no silly mistakes, perform individually and as a team unit. Let’s get right into them and and create and score chances so we can enjoy the game. However, I’ll still be happy if we win a nerve jangling tie as long as we win. COYW!!!

I’d have preferred the first option 🥴

I was out with my mum earlier who is a die hard well fan but but she doesn't go much these days. She came to a few earlier in the season to help me when I was struggling with an injury and I said to her if we win... We're going to hampden....and we are. Get in!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, couttsy said:

Think they’re complaining that we had two players holding balls when we took the throw in, weird one to be fair! Although it was well back in the move. What a finish, although we’ve been awful to be honest. Playing like the away team, sitting off and hoping to break on them.

Not sure there is anything in the rules to cover that?