Memory Of 2010

Special aka

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

.................................My trip to Odense was brilliant. My return trip not so.

I was in Ryans Bar after the game to the early hours, my train was next morning.

Missed the train from Odense,06.10. Got the train at 10.00 and landed in the middle of a gay pride parade in Copenhagen and fell asleep on a seat in the middle of the square. (I was wearing my kilt)

Was forced to help a Swedish couple drink a bottle of Grouse on the sleeper from Copenhagen to Cologne, then missed that stop.

When I arrived in London had missed the last train to Motherwell so stayed in a Hostel.

If I saw that on a Michael Palin programme I wouldn't have believed it.

I was due in Motherwell 07.00 on the Saturday and arrived at 15.00 on the Sunday.

My wife has just started talking to me.

A big thanks to all Well fans who saw me and looked after me on the various legs of my epic adventure. (I will take a carer with me the next time). :angry:

Happy New Year to Well fans everywhere.

You should script it, would make a great film :thumbup:

didnt get to the hibs game but watched it on sky sports and watchin jutkiewicz smashing that ball into the top corner against that smelly wee money grabbing prick smith was amazing :thumbup:

hearts away in september was also a good one the atmosphere in the way end was great and the result was quality and i loved walking about edinburgh with a big smile on my face past all the smelly wee jambo rats :notworthy: